What you'll learn
Mise En Place
Sweet corn, 1 ear
Scallions, 1 bunch
Sun dried tomatoes, 1 oz
Unsalted butter, 1 tbsp
Hardwood smoked bacon, 1 oz
Brown Butter Truffle Honey, 2 tbsp
Balinese Truffle Salt, to taste
Sherry vinegar, 2 tbsp
Baby spinach, 1 handful
- Shuck and kernel the corn.
- Slice the scallions, white and tender green parts only.
- Dice sun dried tomatoes and bacon. Set aside.
How to cook
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- When the butter begins to sizzle, add the bacon and stir occasionally until the fat has rendered, about 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and a pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt and stir for 1 minute to warm.
- Add in the sun dried tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Mix in the Truffle Honey and vinegar and stir until the corn is glazed and the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the scallions and baby spinach. Season with Balinese Truffle Salt to taste.
- Enjoy the corn succotash on its own or as a side to a beautiful steak.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.