Touchdown Chicken Wings Class
What you'll learn
Mise En Place
Chicken wings, 2 lbs
Canola oil, ½ cup
Balinese Truffle Salt, to taste
Sweet carrots, 1 bunch
Celery, 1 bunch
Mayonnaise, 2 cups
Truffle Ranch Seasoning or your favorite ranch seasoning mix, 1 packet
Buttermilk, ¼ cup
Blue cheese, 1 wedge
Hot Sauce, 1 cup
Unsalted butter, 8 tbsp
- Preheat your oven to 475F. Remove the chicken from its packaging and set in a bowl to temper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken wings, canola oil and a healthy pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Spread onto the foil-lined, greased sheet tray(s) in one even layer and place into your oven.
- Cook, rotating every 15 minutes, until the wings are very brown and crispy, about 45 minutes in total.
- Peel and cut the carrots into sticks.
- Cut the celery into sticks.
How to cook
- Divide the mayonnaise into two small bowls.
- In one bowl, stir in the Ranch Seasoning with a pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt. Add the buttermilk, one splash at a time, and stir to combine.
- In the second bowl, crumble in the blue cheese. Stir, then season with Balinese Truffle Salt to taste. Stir in a splash of buttermilk to reach the desired consistency. Set the two dips aside in your refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, bring the hot sauce to a simmer. Add the butter and whisk to emulsify.
- Once the wings are done, place them in a mixing bowl and pour in the buttered hot sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Plate the wings on a large platter alongside the Truffle Ranch, Truffle Blue Cheese, and crudités. Enjoy spiking those wings and veggies into those dips!!!!
From the chef
Get ready to score big in the flavor department with our Touchdown Chicken Wings on-demand class! We'll dive into crafting crispy, mouthwatering chicken wings that are touchdown-worthy. Plus, we're taking it up a notch with tantalizing Truffle Ranch and Truffle Blue Cheese dips that'll have your taste buds dancing in the end zone!
Other chefs also loved
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.