Truffle Chicken Piccata Class
What you'll learn
Mise En Place
Chicken breast, 2x
Capers, 1 oz
Parsley, 1 bunch
Balinese Truffle Salt, to taste
Canola oil, 6 oz
All purpose flour, 1 cup
Panko breadcrumbs, 2 cups
Garlic, 1 clove
Butter, 3 oz
Truffle Carpaccio, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts, remove the tender and lay them out on a few layers of plastic wrap. Lightly pound until ½ inch thick.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Peel and mince the shallot and garlic.
- Roughly chop the capers.
How to cook
- Bread the chicken breast by dredging in the flour, then dipping in the egg, and then breading in the panko.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add half of the canola oil and heat until shimmering.
- Cook one chicken breast at a time until golden brown and delicious on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to the sheet tray with a wire rack and repeat with the other chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the saute pan of the oil and wipe it clean.
- Add the butter and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the shallot and garlic and lightly saute.
- Add the capers to the sauce.
- Finish the sauce with a squeeze of lemon juice, the chopped parsley and a sprinkle of Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Plate the chicken piccata and cover with that delicious, luxurious brown butter-caper sauce. Top with slices of Truffle Carpaccio. Enjoy!!
From the chef
Chef Tyler here! Get ready to embark on a zesty and flavorful adventure with our on-demand Chicken Piccata cooking class! Join us as we twirl and whirl in the kitchen, mastering the art of tender chicken, sizzling in a tangy lemony sauce. Watch as capers and butter dance in perfect harmony, creating a symphony of flavors that will have your taste buds doing a happy dance. It's a piccata party you won't want to miss, so grab your apron and let's cook up some saucy magic together! 🍋🍗✨
Other chefs also loved
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.